Thursday, December 10, 2009

24

Hi
I'm Kate. Mallory and Alice pretty much begged me to be part of this blog, so I am. I was at that sleepover, and it was actually my idea to play that game. Let me introduce myself a little. I am also in college with Alice and Mally. I'm not really sure what else to say, I don't usually blog. So I better just give my confession to the earlier question. Ok so last summerish I had a little thing with a boy that I'm slightly ashamed of. Just cuz he was kind of a tool. But anyway, my parents didn't want me dating him because he's not mormon, so I told them I was just being polite and the casual dates he took me on were no big deal. When actually we were making out. All the time.
Ok and my question is how many people have you kissed?
And my confession is...24. yeah.

xoxo,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. my answer?

    Sadly... a big fat goose-egg (meaning ZERO)

    feel pity, feel pity

    -Mallory

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5.
    But the best part of this story is that the past four have been in the last 11 months. Looks like someone finally bloomed!!

    love, alice

    ReplyDelete